Accu-Therm Service and Refurbishing Program Are you experiencing:
- increased pressure drops through your plate heat exchanger?
- loss of heat transfer efficiency?
- loss of flow and performance?
- process fluid leakage?
Mueller can help!
These are common occurrences caused by dirt accumulation, fouling, scaling, or gasket deterioration. Allowing the situation to continue risks production losses, unscheduled downtime, increased costs, and potential safety hazards.
Mueller provides a solution to these problems with our complete Accu-Therm plate heat exchanger servicing and refurbishing program.
The next time you find your Accu-Therm plate heat exchanger isn't meeting your performance needs, let Mueller return your heat exchanger to its peak operating efficiency.
Contact Paul Mueller Company for additional information.
Refurbishing - Levels of Service
For loose plates only (not a pack):
- Clean, dye penetrant leak check, and install gasket.
Note: Loose plates and gaskets are warranted for materials and workmanship only.
For a complete plate pack only (not a unit):
- Clean, dye penetrant leak check, and install gaskets.
- Clean, dye penetrant leak check, install gaskets, and assemble into plate pack.
- Clean, install gaskets, assemble into plate pack, and pressure test (in PMC test frame).
Note: Plate packs that are tested in PMC test frame are warranted for 60 days from the date of shipment. Plate packs not tested are warranted for materials and workmanship only.
For a complete unit:
- Clean, install gaskets, assemble into plate pack, and pressure test. Blast and repaint frame, replace or repair ports and other parts as applicable. Frame labor for touch-up work only will be on a time and material basis at a rate of $90.00 per hour. Maximum (not to exceed) values can be established prior to start of any work.
Note: Refurbished complete units are warranted for a period of one year from the date of shipment.
- Any plates which fail the dye penetrant leak check will be charged at:
|AT4||$ 5.00 ||AT805||$12.50 |
|AT10||$ 7.50||AT80||$ 13.00 || |
|AT20||$ 9.00||AT1306||$ 14.00 |
|AT402||$ 9.00|| ||AT130||$ 16.00 |
|AT405||$ 10.00|| ||AT184||$ 13.00 |
|AT40||$ 11.00|| ||AT161||$ 14.00 |
- Some tinting may remain on certain plates after cleaning, depending upon their type and length of service. This tinting does not impact the heat transfer performance of the plate.
- No surface deposits or fouling will remain on the finished, cleaned plate.
- Gaskets that are removed from plates for cleaning will not be reused or returned unless specifically arranged prior to order.
- Components that are replaced on a complete unit will not be returned to the customer unless specifically arranged prior to order.
- All items to be returned for refurbishing must first be approved in writing by PMC. An MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) must be submitted prior to consideration for approval. Tagging information will be provided by PMC upon approval.
- A Certificate of Cleanliness must accompany all shipments.