Temp-Plate is a highly versatile panel-type heat exchanger that can be welded, formed, or fitted to meet your exact needs. It can be applied in irregular shapes, at high pressures, high temperatures, or in corrosive environments, and can be used as an immersion, clamp-on, or integral heat transfer surface.
- Available in most materials.
- High operating pressures.
- High operating temperatures.
- No gaskets required.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Easily formed to fit the shape you need.
- Cutouts are easily provided.
- Thermally efficient types of heat transfer:
- Immersion heating and cooling.
- Clamp-on heating, cooling, and temperature maintenance.
- Integral jacketing for heating and cooling.
- Custom heat exchanger design.
- Easily cleanable, attractive finishes available.
- Low pressure drop design.
- Food-grade designs available.
- More active heat transfer surface available.
Standard Connection Data Pipe or Coupling Sizes